Tuesday 29 October 2013

Shop update!

Darlings, I have gone Mod crochet mad again and I have been collecting original vintage patterns from this era. Such cool dresses and tops to be made in thin wool for the winter coming, I have started on this easy one:
Lovely or what?!
And this tunic below in black

 Now the red dress below will have to be made soon too, isnt it gorgeous?
ahhh the tights and the shoes with square heels......


Reproductions for all you hooked crocheters are ready to download in my Etsy shop! Just click on my shop icon on the top left of this page

I have also gone amigurumi mad, although the 2 creatures I seem to make the most are the owl and the fox. I have been making crocheted animal brooches and pendants and I am slowly putting them on sale in my shop too.

I have been collecting leaves , acorns and conkers lately like a 3 year old.  The weather has been unusually warm recently and it looks like autumn is inspiring me to make my own little creatures.
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Those mod dresses are amazing. If I could crochet that's exactly the kind of thing I'd love to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they just?! Crochet is easy! and much quicker than knitting. maybe I should think about selling crochet dresses from those vintage patterns...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love all this crochet fabulousness, unfortunately i can´t crochet, but my mum made me two super beautiful crochet dresses last year. especially the red one here is amazing!
    love and kiss,mary

    ReplyDelete